Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We've Arrived

Just to let everyone know we have arrived in Roseville, MN safe and happy to be a family again. It was a lot sooner than I first expected, but we are happy to see Jon the little that he is home. My mom took the road trip out with the girls and I. We drove 15 hours the first day, YIKES!!! The girls did great, I was exhausted after 8:00. We ended up staying in IOWA at KayCee's friend Lexi's house. We really enjoied there hospitality. Then we took the 3 hour drive up to MN. It was short thank goodness. Autumn was so hard to get back in her carseat, and when we finally arrived she ran and couldn't stop running for almost two days refusing to ever get in the car again. Jon was so sweet when we arrived he had left a trail of hershey's kisses on the floor to the girls bedrooms. They had there mouth's full before I could say wait :) I am so grateful my mom drove with us. We just sent her off today and will miss her. Now, I have got to start exploring, just let me get unpacked first. We will keep you posted for the future. Lots of Love, The Cottle's

2 comments:

John and Charese said...

Glad you made it safely! Can't believe you aren't going to be here to take care of me! :) You owe me big time! lol! Hope you have fun!

Troy & Emily said...

We miss you already. I got to meet "Marie Cottle" (one of your mom & LeAnn's friends that used your ticket) at Women's Conference. It was fun just Beccah and I but we missed you. Hope you love the Mall of America.
-Emily =)