Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekly Routine

So, it has been a while again sorry :) I decided to post our weekly routine. It has been really fun getting to know the area and doing the activities here. I find it beautiful and fun.
MONDAY: If it is warm the pool; clean
Tuesday: MN Childrens museum we got a yearly pass it has been fun going with our friends sharell and ethan. We can spend three hours there and the girls still aren't ready for going home.
Wednesday: Pool again; Clean
Thursday: Free Zoo and carnival. It is awesome!!!
Friday: The Mall Play area
Saturday: The Library has an awesome play center
Sunday: DAD is home!!!! We usually spend it with Uncle Tom, and Whitney and Ryan having a BBQ or just relaxing last sunday I bought an ice cream maker for memorial day and tried my hand at rocky road. It was actually really delicious. I was very proud of myself.

I also made chocolates today for fun. I love making them and have had a sweet tooth lately. I will also have to post some pictures of the lake near the house with the sandy beach. It has been a fun chillin' spring so far.

No comments: