Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcoming Baby Dean Richard Cottle





Finally, we are excited to welcome "Baby Dean." He was born Sunday September 20 at 9:27 pm weighing 7 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long. Labor was relatively enjoyable and a wonderful experience for Jon and I. I am very grateful for modern medicine to say the least, but most grateful that Dean came into this world healthy.

The past few weeks have been crazy and exciting. We wrapped up summer selling with Jon being arrested and spending time in Jail; it's a crazy story you will have to ask him about. So after hearing that I basically "told" him to come home. Since that moment life has been smooth and really enjoyable. We have been enjoying being united together as a family and the girls were soooooo incredibly happy to have daddy home, as was I. Jon and I did yard work hoping to put me in labor, but it didn't work so I was induced on Sunday after attending Stake Conference. It has been a joy having another precious infant in our home and the girls are adorable little mommies.

10 comments:

Wendy said...

He is Beautiful!!! Congradulations.

Wessman said...

Yea!!! Congrats! I want to come up this weekend so I will be calling you. I can't wait to hear this jail story. And hold little Dean for as long as you will let me :)

Durrant said...

Congrats! Baby Dean is so cute! And I am so glad things went smoothly for you! (PS. The pic of you at the hospital is ridiculous! Nobody should look that good after delivering a baby!:) Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Troy & Emily said...

we are soo excited for you! thanks for letting us be a part of it that night. I'll have to try to have better timing next time. Sorry for interrupting! :)

Kacie said...

Congrats you guys! This is Kacie Hanna by the way just like to see what you guys are up to! He is a stud I can tell already and I bet Jon is so glad to have a boy, not that he wasn't glad to have 2 very cute little girls!

Laura Morris said...

Congrats you two! He is super cute, and Marie, you look fabulous! I bet everyone can't get enough of him!

Robyn said...

He is adorable. I am glad everything went so well! I need to come over next week, I have something from the R.S! I will give you a call!

The Crowsnest said...

Congrats Marie! Another addition to a beautiful family.

Dantzel said...

Congratulations!! He's adorable and glad things are going well for you.

Jared and Ché said...

He is precious!! What a cute family!