Monday, October 26, 2009

It's My Birthday Shout "HURRAY"




I hate to toot my own horn, but I have had the most wonderful birthday thanks to such a great family. On Sat. Jon took me shopping then to dinner and "Thriller". It was so much fun. I love dance, going to these shows always makes me wish I was in them instead of watching, but I enjoy both. Thanks Honey!!! Earlier at Dinner we went to Trolley Square's Rodigio Grill which was delicious, but the true highlight was seeing Memmo Okur who plays for the Jazz. We thought it would be rude to ask him for a picture, so you will just have to take our word for it. He sat two tables down from us. On Sunday my mom made us dinner and I was able to spend some quality time with the family. Thanks again to everyone who made it special; especially for the babysitting mom so I could go out!!! I am very very grateful. I am getting excited for Halloween, still need to go get trick r' treat candy. Hope you all have a great Holiday!!!

5 comments:

Wessman said...

Well, Happy Birthday!

Tyler said...

Happy Birthday cuz :)

Troy & Emily said...

Happy BDAY you hard-working mom! Let us know when you can come and see our new house! We miss you guys!
-Troy, Emily and SOphy =)

Dantzel said...

Happy Birthday!! That is so cool you saw Memo at Rodizio:)

Alan and Heidi said...

oh you are the cutest!!! ...and those desserts behind you in your dinner picture look especially delicious.

we miss you guys a ton and can't wait to see you again!!

p.s. baby dean is suuuuuuuuper cute!!!!!!!!!!!