Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Favorite Little Man Turns 3

September 20th is a special day! It is the day the Lord blessed me with my Little BOY! We love him SO much and he has proved to be quite the character and very boy. He loves dressing up as Spider man as you can see as well as Fire Trucks, Ambulances, and running around the house then jumping off the couch yelling, "Super Dean!" He seems to have a smile on his face Just for His MOM! He is growing up quite fast, he's already potty trained, and dresses himself. Although some mornings I have to be careful because he will walk downstairs with his pants on backwards :) This year for his birthday we did a SpiderMan themed party and it turned out exceptional. I enjoyed decorating for it and having the family over! It is always a treat to celebrate another birthday. I LOVE YOU DEAN!

No comments: