Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Party, and party, and party and party

I love the Holidays and all that comes with it. We have already gone to a few Christmas Parties which were so fun. I love seeing people I haven't seen in a while and catching up. At the Egelund Christmas party Jon and I did the White Elephant Right Left game. Well, mostly Jon organized because at that moment Autumn was having a melt down, but it turned out really well. I also had the opportunity of going to a Party with Friends here in Morgan. I hadn't seen some of them in Years, since H.S. WOW!!! It was cool. Lot's of fun. I haven't taken many pictures. Sorry so it is just a long post about Christmas. I have made chocolates with my mom already which is a season tradition; and then to top it all off I got to go with Whit to get her bridals taken and then we watched "Momma Mia" the sing a long version at Kaysville Theater. It was quite awesome. I have enjoyed spending time with her so much. I am so excited about the snow. I want to bundle up and go play in it. We wish you all a wonderful Dec. and hopefully I'll get a few fun pictures on here soon.

1 comment:

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

It sounds like your Christmas is going great so far. Thank you for the card. Your family is so cute! I just talked with Joli and we talked about getting a group of us from school together for lunch or dinner or something. What do you think?