Friday, February 27, 2009

Pictures of Dallas

When we went to Dallas we also got to go to the temple. So the pictures are from that and the video is what Makenna thinks the baby is. She refuses to accept that it might be a boy. I don't know what we are going to do if it is. Also, we spent the weekend painting and moving Autumn's room and we put up the new crib we bought. I never bought a crib for the girls. They just had a pack' n' Play because we were always on the move. I refused to put this one in a pack n' play so here it is a little premature, but we set it up because Jon leaves in April and won't be back until the baby is practically here. Lucky us. Minneapolis will prove to be really fun though. It has the Great Mall of America!!! Yee Hoo. Shopping while pregnant :( I have decided to stay behind until May so that I can finish out teaching dance, and let Makenna finish preschool. It will be hard being apart, but it will be nice to finish off normal life before the monotony of the summer selling begins. Well, thats all for now, but will keep posting when exciting news comes.







1 comment:

The Cassel Family said...

Love the crib. Hope you survive another summer! Maybe you are destined to have only girls:) I wouldn't mind that myself...