Saturday, March 7, 2009

Movie Night



Last Weekend Jon had his Managers meeting in Provo and was gone all weekend so I decided to take the girls to the Kaysville Theater to see the Tale of Despero. I invited my Grandma to go with us. It was fun, I can't wait for when they get a little older to do more outtings like this, they did pretty good until the last 45 min. Autumn decided she was done and didn't want to sit in the theater. It was pretty cute though. This weekend Jon went up to Pocatello so again we did a girlie trip. I took Makenna and got her a new outfit. You should have seen her carry the bag. She looked like I had bought her a puppy. She made me put it on her right away. Very cute. Autumn could careless. She just wanted to hide in the clothes racks.

My pregnancy overall has really been pretty good. With Makenna I wasn't sick much, but we went to Peru and I did pewk a few times while there, but what can you say the smells and odd food will do that to anyone. Atty practically sucked the life out of me when I was pregnant, but if you know her personality you would understand why. I pewked probably 9-10 times with her, but thus far with this one Nothing has happened. I do get quizzy and I have to eat about every two hours so I have gained 5 pounds, but I really have been good. That really is a blessing. My neighbor thinks it could be a boy because I am feeling so well. Jon really wants a boy, I would enjoy having a boy, but really either would be great. I go to my next appoint on Wed. and we are going to take the girls. I think they will enjoy seeing the baby and the hearing the heartbeat, but we will see.

Lastly, for those of you who don't know I teach at the dance shack in Morgan, and I got to go to my first performance of there's. They performed at Night Out with the Troyettes and they did so wonderful. I didn't choreograph the dances, but I have been cleaning them. I was really proud of them. I am excited to see them compete. It brings back a lot of memories and has kept me in the young atmosphere. I love it. Other than this life is simple and boring. Hope we can post some more fun pictures in the future.

1 comment:

Cody said...

Congrats on the baby! We're so excited for you guys. Have Jon email me, I'm probably in the market for an alarm system. cody [at] calbrechtdesign [dot] com. Thanks