Saturday, August 15, 2009

Home From Summer Sales

It has been a long time since I updated the blog, but life has been busy. Since I last posted the girls and I attended Nicole's wedding down in Dallas where I got a pedicure, had a bachelorette party overnight, and did Nicole's hair for her wedding. It was so much fun, I haven't felt young like that in years. It was so fun just to be out with the girls. They got marride in the Dallas Temple which was beautiful then had a brief reception at a beautiful hotel. The trip was only over the weekend, but it was so nice to be with the family minus JON. I then came home to Minnesota where I started packing up to come home; we had a lot of fun activities including taking pictures at Lake Josephine and visiting the Butterfly exhibit with dad. Right before we left the office did the annual "Diving For Dollars" where they throw change into the pool and all the sales reps jump in and grab what they can. It is always fun to watch the guys bob up and down. This year dad treated us with ice cream. Thanks for sharing :) The next day my mom flew in and we took the journey home passing through Mount Rushmore yet again. I am now home and loving every minute of it. I only wish Jon were here to enjoy it with me. He will come the first of September, but is planning on doing the extension which could take him just about anywhere. I am due September 25 so he will have to be home by then. The baby has been moving lots and I am going to the Doctor on Monday after not having been for four months. I am sure everything is fine, but very excited to here a Doctor reassure me. Other than that life is simple and wonderful.

3 comments:

Wessman said...

Texas was a blast and we had so much fun! It was great to talk and hang out and play with little Dean! Make sure you call when he comes so we can come and see you:) Glad you are home. Keep up the post. Love ya Kass

Troy & Emily said...

We miss you Marie! Sophy is getting so big. We'll have to meet somewhere and play sometime soon.

Much love,
Emily, Troy, and Sophy =)

Wendy said...

I know you have not updated latley, but I was noticing you only had 26 days left!!!