Monday, August 31, 2009

Since We've Been Home

It has been so wonderful being home in Morgan. The girls are so happy with all there toys, and beds to sleep in. It truly was like Christmas Morning when we arrived they went around squealing look at this and look at that. I never knew how much we have until you live without it for four months. We are truly blessed or overindulgent one of the two. Since we have been home I dedicated myself to the yard for a week or so. It might not seem like it, but I weeded and planted a few things and weeded some more. I also have been getting the house ready for Baby Dean; Hurray, pregnancy is coming to an end. I am looking forward to having him in my arms instead of giving my heart burn and poking me in the ribs.
I really enjoyed going to the temple dedication and felt it a very unique experience to cancel church. I felt impressed to teach my children about the importance of the temple and so decided to take them down to Salt Lake so they could touch the temple and see the Christus. Makenna knew right what it was about and wanted to dress in her very best. It was adorable :) I told them that is where we get married and how special the temple is for us as a family to be together forever, very important with Jon being gone so long. They girls had a good time and then we stopped for ice cream afterwords which topped it all off.
This past weekend we headed down to Panquitch to visit my Dad and Kaycee who were working down there and to have a little down time. It was very beautiful and a fun vacation for the girls. I even did some 4-wheeling, as much as this belly would allow. Let's just say I wouldn't be sad if this baby came early ;)
Overall we are doing wonderful, Both the girls and I miss Jon a TON!!!!!! But I would rather be here than anywhere else and my family keeps me busy, I have done freezer corn and canned peaches with my Mom, painted a bench she gave me, and continue to have much much help. Thanks SOOOOO Much. We are looking forward to the next few weeks, hopefully I will get another post in before the baby comes!!

No comments: