Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July in St. Louis and Visitors.

The 4th of July was a memory maker for us. We had a wonderful time at a old fashioned candy throwing parade in St. Charles with our friends and then took the family down to the Arch where we lounged and listened to "Heart" play quite a concert. The kids enjoyed the festivities, rock climbing and a magic show. The fireworks were spectacular over the arch very grandeur. Then the chaos began. I seriously had never seen so many people in my life. I felt like an ant in a stampede. It took us 2 hours to get out of the parking garage. YIKES! Still worth it, I think :) Then a few days later we had fabulous visitors. Tom and Sarah came to visit and we had quite the 2 days. First we went to see "Brave" WOWSERS, loved it. Tom didn't get to see much seeing that he took Lily out and when the movie was over I found her screaming and had Peed on Him. . . OOPS guess I should have given him a diaper and bottle. ;/ The next day we went to the City Museum where we climbed around like rats in cages up and through and around every nook and cranny. There was even a 10 story spiral slide that Jon and I went on; it wore us all out so we came back and relaxed and enjoyed each others company. Family is fantastic. Thanks Tom and Sarah for coming out of your way to visit us and your new truck is a beauty :)

No comments: