Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day

We love you Jon and are so happy to spend eternity with you!!! You are an amazing Father to Makenna and Autumn so loving, patient, and kind. I will always be grateful God gave me you as a companion. OXOXOXOX from us all!!

These pictures are from our canoing adventure at a nearby Pond. Jon was so good to row, how buff!!! While we were floating along Makenna started singing, "Sha la la la, My O My, You got to Kiss the Girl" I truly have raised a Disney Child :) We ended up passing into a Geese territory and one of them came up to our canoe and started hissing so we quickly tried to turn around before it attacked. I think it had babies somewhere! We got away and no one was harmed. (I truly LOVE my family)

1 comment:

John and Charese said...

How fun, you guys really look like you are having fun. Don't be home sick, cause you definatly are doing more than us! Thanks for your sympathy, I am getting by. :) I can't believe you still have 2+ months to be there. Your house looks so lonely. I wish you were here to play.