Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mall of America and Much MORE

This week we had a blast, it started out awesome with a beautiful day at the beach. We went to the lake near by which has a sandy beach and played for nearly four hours. I loved it and the girls were in heaven. Then on Wed. we attempted the Mall of America, it was pretty cool, it has an amusement park in the middle so the girls got to ride a few rides there and then we mostly just looked around at the stores. The next day we went to the Zoo where they have COMO Town amusement park where I captured a few pictures of the girls on rides. My dad had sent a really sweet card for the girls with money in it to buy an ice cream cone so we got them a Popsicle there. They loved being spoiled :) Then today we went to the library and had all the wives over for an early dinner potluck. I always forget to take pictures of us wives all together. It is quite a site these days, it use to be only women, but now it has accumulated to around 10 kids too in my little apartment. Really exciting!!!!
Hope you enjoy the photos, I forgot my camera at the mall of america, so sorry you'll have to go there on your own to see how big it is.

No comments: