Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Under 100; Pregnancy update

I was so excited when I realized I have less than 98 days to go in my pregnancy. I know I still have a while, but I am a very anxious person. I feel "baby Dean" kick and move a lot and I still can't believe we are having #3, but most days I am excited. Makenna and Autumn are both going to be very good big sisters and Makenna said today, "Mommie your tummy is getting BIG!" She knows that as it gets bigger a baby is in there. Both of them put there hands on my tummy and giggle and say, "He Kicks" whether or not they felt anything. Pregnancy really is a lot of fun with siblings to get excited about having another body in the house! We are very excited for Dean to join our family.

1 comment:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

ok so when i read your title i immediately thought "under 100 lbs." which you probably still are!! you're so teeny! i'm glad things are going so well. that's adorable that your girls are so excited!