Monday, May 6, 2013

Last of Utah

The past little while I have had the sweet experience of having Maylee be part of our family while Whitney was working.  It has beens so fun to see the two girls play all day long and fight as nearly 2 year olds would obviously do.  I had to catch a glimpse of all of them together before we left.




Jon and I got Jazz tickets for Christmas from my mom and dad.  We had a great night watching them win home court, and brought Dean a jersey which he absolutely loves!











 As a final farewell.  My dad made sure we didn't leave without a true Utah experience.  He took the whole family ice fishing.  Let's just say we caught a bucket load of fish.  The kids loved it and even Lily joined in on the fun.  Thanks Dad for keeping us together and making us get out and have a family experience.
And of course we are going to miss dressing up at Grandma's house.  She has all the awesome attire a little girl could ever dream of to wear.

No comments: