Monday, May 6, 2013

The kids enjoying Morgan for the last few weeks

Just before we left they had Dr. Seuss Day.  Autumn dressed up as Think 1 and Thing 2 ....

 Dean got to go to the annual car show with Jon and My Dad.  Of course the Jeep was his favorite




My dad wanted to take Dean to the train expo at Union Station so of course we all ended up going with him.  It was packed full of people and a little crazy, but we had a good time with my Dad. 





The day we were packing up to move Makenna had her end of the year performance.  Her 2nd grade class was so cute.  Makenna loves Mrs. Dent and I know she will be greatly missed.  It was really touching to see how much she has grown into a little lady.  

 Dean of course has found his mischievous self.  His favorite thing to do is to throw all the cushions off the couch and if he is lucky I make a fort for him to lay and watch t.v. on the iPad....  Spoiled a little!
 Ok so I wanted to relax one night so the kids thought it would be fun to take me to the spa.... There way!  It was quite an experience :)
 Lily has found the joy of climbing on the counter and of Course.  OREOS and Milk a family favorite.


 Jon calls this one.  The little queen of Narnia.  We just might miss the cold weather.  Maybe
 And of course how could we leave without visiting Chuck E' Cheese.   Another Family favorite.


No comments: