Wednesday, October 8, 2008

House Projects

So I finally am posting pictures of the before and after effects of our whirl wind of house projects. I just have to say that I cannot believe I built a deck!!!! I did neglect Autumn for a matter of a few minutes while we were screwing in the boards and she managed to color her entire body with markers. And the shelves in the Laundry room I brought back from NY. I love them because the closet shelf has a pull down laundry board. Maybe I will Iron my clothes now??? Hope you Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Everything looks so good! I'm totally impressed with everything you have accomplished in such a short time.

The Cassel Family said...

looks like you have been busy! it looks great.

Wessman said...

Wow! Looks amazing! When we going to get together and have dinner?

John and Charese said...

You guys did a great job! and fast job! Looks good. I was really getting tired of looking at all those weeds! :) j/k

KCJaques said...

Wow, I love the house, more importantly it looks like a home. Good Job.

Kai and Kimberlee said...

Looks good Marie! Good job!!!

The Nelson's said...

I didn't know you were back in Morgan, I am so glad I found your blog. Your house is beautiful. Boy time flies. Your girls are so cute. My oldest will be 6 in a few months. I feel so old. It seems like just yesterday we were at your house riding horses, playing the piano and watching moves.... those were some great times!