Friday, October 3, 2008

Life; Tagged

Well, Life came at us fast when Jon came home :) Sorry I haven't kept up on posts. It has been great having Jon back into the picture except now the girls won't have anything to do with me. Everything is, "No I want Daddy" Today at the grocery store we were supposedly sharing a candy bar and Autumn would let everyone but me have a bite. I felt rejected. No worries though it has given me time to take a bath, do my hair, sleep in, and enjoy personal time. It has been nice seeing that I had taken the liberty of contracting our entire yard out by myself without Jon home to help. When he arrived it had been leveled, 2 loads of dirt brought in, a deck 1/2 put on and sprinklers in. I can't say I did it single handedly though; MY DAD WAS AMAZING!!! He obviously built the deck as I am not capable of such a feet, and he was the one that noticed we needed some top soil and chased down a dump truck in Morgan which was just trying to get rid of dirt, thanks Dad. I couldn't have done it without you. So after Jon's brief rest on Sunday, Monday morning was back to work. We raked the dirt into mounds for flower beds, then Had the hydro seed sprayed. Jon has put blinds up in our house and put handles on the cupboards in the kitchen. I LOVE YOU HONEY. He hasn't complained once at my honey do list. WOW!!!
Now, I have been tagged by my sweet neighbor so here goes it:

Seven Random Fact:
1)I am frightened easily by people, Example: Jon loves coming up behind me and grabbing I scream every time, or even if I know he is coming home I still jump if he quietly comes around a corner.
2)I LOVE brownie sundae's especially the skillet from Tony Roma's. A hot brownie with ice cream and hot fudge is to die for.
3)I love the thrill of falling. Like cliff jumping into water of course. Or Roller Coasters; I don't like the tea cups they make me sick. Also, I have been sky diving. Not so much the falling thrill, but it was awesome.
4)I LOVE to dance. I enjoy challenging my body, but dancing is truly a passion.
5) This is turning into a "What I love List" I absolutely love 4-Wheeling in the outdoors in the fall. Hence my daughters name Autumn. I think it is beautiful, my favorite time of year.
6)I love traveling and experiencing new things in life. I hate being bored.
7) Seven, I literally cannot function without sleep :)

I would like to tag, Lindsey; Whitney; Emily; Shannon; Beccah; Erica; Kristyn

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I loved your "Things I love" list. Hopefully this cold weather will pass quickly so we can get back to enjoying Fall.

Lhone said...

I want to go sky diving. oh!! that would be awesome.