Sunday, June 24, 2012

This week has been one of rejuvenation. I have enjoyed the week tremendously. It started out by getting to use the Spa Day which I received from Jon's work. I got a babysitter and spent a few hours getting a massage and special treatment. It was wonderful relaxing in the serenity room without distractions. I'm thinking I could use this more often! If only I had unlimited funds :) We also spent lots of time at the pool this week soaking up the sun. The girls are fabulous swimmers and Dean is so brave floating around with his arm floaties on. Thanks to Stevie the lead tech the girls have a guy they can jump and play with while I sit on the edge with Lily and watch Dean. On Thursday I took the girls to gymnastics, then on Friday after pulling Jon on a 6 mile run at the Lake which I think he thoroughly enjoyed, I took the kids to the zoo with my friend Amanda Hess and her kids. They loved running around with friends and Autumn has had a lucky week with animals at the butterfly house she was the only one that a butterfly came and landed on her arm. Then today while we were at the St. Louis temple taking pictures a salamander squirmed up and perched next to her for a moment. She says when she grows up she wants to be a mom and a petrinarian! Makenna is growing into such a little lady as we took our picnic at the temple she posed for some very beautiful pictures then she asked if she could walk around the temple alone. She was so reverent I am so happy with her sensitivity to spiritual things. Lily is also growing up very quickly so I took some one year photos while she still is little. On a lighter note Dean has started potty training and has done relatively well he didn't have an accident for two days so we went to the store and got a firetruck. However, we have had to since take it away as he has decided he didn't need to use the toilet and in sacrament when he fell asleep on Jon's lap I got a tap on the shoulder to which Jon mouthed the words, "He Peed on ME" I started laughing!!!! I'm just glad it wasn't me! I feel very blessed with the sweet kids I have been given. I also have the best husband in the world. We are still trying to figure out when i am going to be coming back to Morgan, it seems like every time I make a decision they tell us something new about what they are going to be doing in August. O Well, I will just go with the flow.

No comments: