Monday, July 7, 2008

All because I sent Him to the store at 11pm


We needed some tortillas for Sunday dinner so I sent Jon to the store late Sat. and he came back with these, and the tortillas. Thanks Jon I love you so much too!

Below is the slide show of our 4th of July. It turned out to be quite awesome. First the girls and I went to a parade in Patchoque with the rest of the wives and friends here. It was a simple parade, but fun none the less. Then I was pleased to pick Jon up at 5:30 and drive down to Manhattan as a family to explore. First, we went and seen Wall Street and Jon got a picture with the infamous Bull then, we were humbled to be at Ground Zero on the Fourth of July, and lastly, we were able to see the fireworks burst right behind the Statue of Liberty while in the middle of those going off the famous Macy's fireworks that are seen on T.V. started going off behind us so we turned around and watched that as well. It was a memorable fourth. But my favorite part was being with our little family.

3 comments:

John and Charese said...

Happy 4th! Glad to see you had fun. I think it would be awesome to see the fireworks behind the Statue of Liberty. WOW! What an experience.

Erica said...

Hi Marie, what cute little girls you have! I love blogs, it is fun to find friends I haven't talked to for a while. What a fun 4th, to be in New York, good memories!

Lhone said...

You guys are having the coolest experiences. I love reading your blog. When do you come back to humble Morgan?

Your neighbor Lisa