Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Sweet Home New York"

One of my favorite movies is Sweet Home Alabama. I like the movie for many reasons, but today I was reminded of the part where her dad is in a civil war reenactment. I went with Bonnie and Arianne to a small historical community where I witnessed the civil war. Well, in parts. The community is created of about 20 houses all from the nineteenth century or later. We drank homemade rootbeer, ate hard candy from the general store, and felt the heat of the summer's in the East. The closest comparison I can get is if you have been to Nauvoo, but the houses are "Awesome" We had a great time!!! Thanks Bonnie.
This week has been amazing for Jon, he is going for 20 sales and was on the APX webpage for top sales men one of the days with 5 same days. He is still on the list for the week. I couldn't be more proud of his hard work. Thanks for being a great provider Jon we love you so much:)

No comments: