Thursday, November 13, 2008

A fun Week!!!

This past week Jon and I got to go on our first date in three months! It was so nice. My mom and dad took all five girls for the afternoon and I got to plan the date so guess what we did? Of course we went to I Fly in Ogden and went indoor skydiving. It was really awesome. I went skydiving back in high school which was absolutely awesome and memorable, but I would have to say this was pretty close to the experience other than the jumping out of the plane part :)

Then the next night my mom and I took Makenna and Faith to Disney on Ice. It was a well needed trip for Makenna and I. With 5 girls in the house she has been feeling a little neglected and so we got to bond and she was all smile's. She even got to shake Mickey's hand at the end because we sat front and center. Talk about Spoiled :)

Tomorrow we leave for Montana to return the girls to there rightful owners :( We are excited to have them closer though. We should be hanging out a lot more often. Wish us luck on the drive that we won't get stuck in another snow storm.

3 comments:

The Cassel Family said...

how fun! I love the picture of Makenna and Faith hugging...way too cute.

The Steele family said...

Sounds like a great week. cute pictures

Billy and Nikki said...

it was so fun to see you guys. Your girls are so cute! O and can I just say I LOVE the headboard you made! so so cute! What a great idea.