Sunday, November 9, 2008

Having Fun With The Cousins and Late Halloween








So I know I am a little late on the Halloween post, but I had to give Jon his glory post!!! We had a decent Halloween. The girls were reluctant to go trick r treating this year; Makenna's shoe didn't fit right and Autumn kept getting mad at me because she wanted to eat the candy right after the person gave it to her instead of heading to the next door. I think next year it is definitely daddy duty!! After wearing there costumes for so many parties they were kind of sick of them for Halloween, "Go Figure?" But we set up a cool display out front with the candy and visited with my Awesome neighbor Charese since my entire family was gone. Thanks for inviting us over :)

So; this past weekend we have been watching my nieces. There moving from Louisiana to Montana so they are with us while my sister and her husband unpack. We are having a blast and it is great for the girls to get to know there cousins better. So far everything has really been great other than the amount of dishes that accumulate. They wake up put dress up clothes on first thing, play, and play, and play randomly eat then I put all 5 of them in the bath tub, I don't know if any of them really get clean, but they are happy. After such a long day of play that can't help but conk out in slumber all in the same room!!! It is so nice that they love each other.

We also had a fun BYU party on Sat. with my cousins Troy and wife Emily and Tyler and Beccah along with Whitney and Ryan and Billy and girlfriend and his friends. It amounted to a big win and the girls loved all the attention.

So here are a few fun photos. Love to hear from you!!!! Marie

4 comments:

Erica said...

Cute halloween costumes! 5 kids in a bath, wow!! I'll bet that was fun!

Gerbers said...

Thanks guys for letting us come up for the game.. even though we didn't pay much attention to the game.. we love to party.. :) we should get together again soon.. it was lots of fun.

John and Charese said...

Love the display... I didn't get to see it, as I was stuck inside. You are welcome over anytime. :) Hope you are having fun!

Wendy said...

Thanks marie, I am so glad the girls are having a good time and that you are enjoying them as well. Just imagine them all at age 16, whew, crazy thought. see you soon...