Saturday, October 8, 2011

Camping










After enjoying a few days of rest I decided I wanted to take the family camping. So I went to Cal-Ranch and bought a dutch oven and looked up some delicious recipe's. Mountain Dew Chicken won my choice to I went and got the ingredients. Jon, myself, the kids, and my dad packed up and headed up Deep Creek to enjoy some tent camping. Whitney, Ryan and Maylee joined the group and my mom even hopped off the plane for a little while to spend the night with us. It was so much fun and something that hopefully becomes a family tradition. My dad and I cooked up a storm with the Dutch Ovens while the kids played in the trees. It was Heaven. Then on Sat. Morning we awoke to take the girls to there first Soccer game. Yep, they started soccer and wow is Autumn an athlete she scored 9 goals ???? Crazy Girl. Also one of the other weekends we went down to the cabin with my mom and dad so Jon could enjoy Panguich lake. I talked my dad into starting up my grandpa Lamar Wall's old fishing boat and we took the kids around the lake for rides. No, we didn't catch many fish, but it was sure fun. Then I took Jon to Yankee Meadows on one of the most beautiful 4-wheeler rides I have ever been on. It was wonderful. I loved the 4-wheel date I had with him. I feel so blessed to have these experiences.

1 comment:

The Cassel Family said...

Good job updating! You guys lead an amazing life, and do an amazing job. Glad you are home and life has settled down:)