Sunday, October 23, 2011

UEA Weekend









We had a wonderful week. My sister Wendy drove down with her 5 kids, so proud of her to do it alone. We had a blast Going to Black Island Farms and riding the tractor to pick pumpkins, sliding down the Hay Bale slides and letting the kids roam the farm. I was brave enough to take the girl scout troop which was fabulous because we got a group rate. We had 20 kids, but thankful 8 adults. That night I attended Natalie Garritson's viewing with my Mother. Natalie looked beautiful and the family seemed to be holding up incredibly well. Later that night Wendy and I let Jon take the 9 kids while we did some late night sister bonding and shopping. The best part was finding a coat rack for our other sister Whitney and pounding on her door and waking her up to give it to her. I will remember that forever :) Then my dear family gave me my birthday dinner. I requested going up to Deep Creek and doing Dutch Oven. My Dad cooked it and it was delicious and so fun and warm. Loved it tons. Thanks Family. Saturday we went to Gardner Village to end with a bang. I enjoyed hanging gout with my family and my kids loved the cousins. Makenna cried Sunday morning because she missed Faith. They are like to girlie peas in a pod. Dean and Austin had fun playing tractors and being boys. What a blast. I took some 5 month photos of Lily. Well, Jon did on his phone because yes I lost our Camera ;( But they still turned out amazing. Good Times. I also posted a picture of my girls playing soccer. They are so fun and it has been a fun new adventure for us. Autumn's team is called the Little Mermaids and it is so fun to watch them, she is one killer player and scores lots of goals. Makenna is just enjoying the social aspect and being part of a team.

No comments: