Sunday, August 3, 2008

Where my Heart Belongs "Morgan"

The second week home I finally got to go home to our house to sleep and I loved it!!!! My mom and I went up to the "Deep Crick" property and had dinner with the girls. We are definitely empowered women! We also got to see KayCee get drug around through mud in the Hyde Race at the ATV Rodeo in Morgan. It was hillarious he was covered and Makenna did not understand? I also entered Autumn in the Baby contest at the Morgan Fair where she won the cutest strawberry award. The fair was really fun and Troy and Emily even came up with little Sophie to celebrate the fun. We had such a great time. Makenna and Autumn even got to ride Spur (Grandma's Horse) It was such a wonderful country fix :)

After all the fun we had to go home. The plane trip was exhausting after such an eventful two weeks, but it was well worth the fun!!! We love Home, Morgan we are coming to Stay!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, wonderful, pictures! Thank you for taking them and especially sharing them. Love you all. Mom Cottle