Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friends, Friends, and more Friends



This past week we have done a lot with our friends. Makenna is going to miss her two best girlfriends Sadie and Clair, and Autumn is going to miss little Elle. We decided to host the now annual Tea Party. All of the kids were invited to come have cupcakes and kool-aid. We sang "I'm a little Tea Pot" and played. It is so adorable to have them come dressed up. Little kids imaginations are adorable.

Jon set a goal to get 10 installs by Wed. and the reward would be a Day OFF on Thurs. So I was keeping my fingers crossed. It happened so we had a good friend, Felicia who is awesome with kids, come over while we went to one of the Top 10 water parks; SPLISH SPLASH. It was so much fun. No pictures because we were too busy playing, but the rides were awesome and just spending time with Jon made my heart sing.

On Sat. the apartment complex had a kids day with blow up toys and a big water slide so we went over there and I went down the kiddie slide holding Makenna and Autumn. I was the only parent to go down the slide, but I was glad I had an excuse it was so much fun. Lastly, is the video. I love capturing true Autumn moments, and this video explains her to the "t" she thinks that when I threaten to give spankins' it is funny. She bends over and laughs. We had a great week. Hope next week is as good!!!

2 comments:

The Cassel Family said...

sounds like a ton of fun. So glad you got to spend time with Jon! Your girls are so adorable, but I can't say the same for Atties cheer outfit:) Good thing she is cute in anything!

Stokers said...

Oh and I loved the tea party! That is such a cute idea and so fun for the kids!