Monday, August 18, 2008

Brooklyn Bridge

I have been wanting to go downtown and walk across the Brooklyn Bridge for quite some time. So, because I have a husband who lets me do everything I want, when we woke up from our naps on Sunday Jon said, "Let's Go" We drove with our friends the Pflegers downtown and parked in Brooklyn. It was quite fun, when we walked across you could look through the slats and see how high up you were, and even the Hudson underneath. It was fun, I just can't believe how old it is. Random facts; it was constructed back around the 1860's and 27 lives were lost in it's process.

3 comments:

Quinn and Michelle Benson Fam said...

you have such a cute family! thanx for inviting us to the tea party, Hailey loved it!

Durrant said...

This is Crystal (Jones) Durrant! I just saw your blog on somebody elses blog and thought I would say hi! Your little girls are so cute! I am sad that we didn't see each other, we were at the fair in Morgan as well! Sounds like you guys are doing good! Our blog is durrantfam.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Stokers said...

That's awesome you guys walked the Brooklyn Bridge. That's one of the things we wanted to do but probably won't get around to it. Ty decided not to do the extension, but you guys good luck!!