Sunday, August 3, 2008

Going Home, Camping at Panquitch Lake

I am so happy to report that I got to go home for two weeks. Makenna and Autumn were dieing to see grandma and grandpa and I really wanted to go camping. We flew in and literally the next day drove down to Panquitch lake where my family is building a cabin. We have a lot of heritage there because my great great? grandpa Dickenson settled the area with the original homestead and we have been going there traditionally every year. There is quite a list of things we did: we went to the Panquitch Parade which is awesome, saw Billy Rodeo (he won), the Riggs reunion to see grandpa Riggs and the fam, Billy sang at the reunion which you will witness(he did great), roasted marshmallows, and rode lots and lots of 4-wheelers. I love going to the lake and despite the fact that I live across the country I couldn't miss the annual trip.



No comments: