Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Proof of a Successful Summer



I couldn't resist one last post because of this picture. No Jon is not wearing skinny pants that truly is his tan line. It is a joke in the office for the guys to show off there tan lines from there shoes, but Jon's really is one of the worst. He has worked so hard and has the tan line to prove it :) As for our plan Jon is moving to Charleston, West Virginia for the month of September. We (meaning the kids and I) are going to spend a week with him there and then my wonderful mother in-law has consented to driving across the country with us. It should be an eventful road trip; I just hope the girls are good. We will be back around the 13th of September and Jon will follow the first of Oct. I am planning on teaching dance when we return at the Dance Shack in Morgan and Jon is going to be the stay at home daddy the two days that I teach. Other than that vacations and resumes are our next step!! We are going to miss all of our friends and yummy food of NY, but Morgan has its' perks too!! See ya there.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So, what classes are you teaching? Can't wait for the 13th!! We may even have a little bit of grass by then.

John and Charese said...

SEE YA THEN! DRIVE SAFE!

Francis Family said...

Hey Marie!! I found your blog from my sis-in-law's blog. It was so fun to run into you a few months ago at the mall! Your little girls are precious- of course they look just like you :)Good luck with your move and maybe we'll run into ya again sometime!